Yesterday was my birthday so I decided to make this post birthday themed. Here’s what I’m grateful for this week!
1. I’m 34 and proud of it - It’s really hard to believe I’ve been around 34 years. #totesforreal I know everyone says that, but I really feel like time goes by so fast and in a blink you’re in your mid 30’s questioning your life’s purpose. #30flirtyandfun I’m sure in another blink I’ll be 50 and still asking the same question.
2. Birthday lunch date and dinner date with my mister - I actually got dressed in real clothes before 5pm today to go to lunch with Timothy at Restore Community Coffee. Since yesterday was Maundy Thursday, we had services at church so we opted for a quick pizza dinner after church. #bybyyogapants #hellojeans
3. Pedicures - I don’t get them but once in a blue moon. They are hella expensive and I’m too cheap to get them on a regular basis. However, penny pinching be gone on my birthday! #treatyoself #thanksforrubbingmyfeet #andpaintingmytoesmister
4. Birthday freebies - I didn’t get to Starbucks yesterday to get my free drink, but I appreciate that businesses treat you on your birthday!
5. Birthday Cards - Totally feelin’ the love with all my birthday cards and well wishes. I’m thankful for my friends and family that took time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday. #lurve
6. Birthday presents - The next to best thing about birthdays is the presents. I love opening gifts and being totally surprised by what they are. I also love it when my husband tries really hard to keep a secret even though I usually figure out what it is. #i’masecretdetective
7. Birthday cake - I saved the best for last. who isn’t grateful for birthday cake? We drove down to Blackbird Bakery in Bristol, VA last night to get a cake. We got the 6” chocolate and it was expensive but totally worth it. That is the best chocolate cake I think I’ve ever had. #holla #chocoholic
Thanks for being here!