Leanna describes it as "A weekly spiritual practice for me and several of my friends. My intention is that by carefully considering and joyfully sharing my thanksgivings, I might be moved to a deeper sense of God’s pervasive presence in the world and, also, my place in it." Yep! Let's do this!
1. I'm so grateful for Restore Community Coffee here in town. Not only do they have the best espresso beverages and food, but they also feature local artists and allow them to sell their items in the store! We go there A LOT and I gathered up the courage to ask if they'd be willing to let me put my stuff in there. They said yes! #woohoo I've made a few sales and it is sooooo exciting!!! I also hooked up with a store in Abingdon to sell my cup cozies as well. #wootwoot
2. Fat Tuesday Pancake supper at church! #getinmybelly The youth put together a pancake supper fundraiser and it was delicious. Lots of food and fellowship!
3. Ash Wednesday service. Remembering that we are dust and to dust we shall return. My dear sweet husband presided over a wonderful service. This year, just like last, I got more ashes in my eyes than on my forehead. #pastorswifeproblems #itsgoodforachuckle
4. Speaking of husbands, I sure am grateful for that dear sweet husband of mine! He's had a rough week dealing with my hormones. #theymakemecray He's been so supportive and tried to do little things to show he cares. #igotthebesthusband
5. Coffee. I couldn't survive without it. #nuffsaid
6. Lent. I really appreciate it. We live in a #treatyoself world and I can be the number 1 offender. Timothy and I are really bad about indulging when we want to whether it be food or material possessions. We've both been struggling with splurging since his father passed away trying to fill a void during our grief. Lent makes me to step back and reevaluate. Our yearly tradition is to fast from meat on Wednesdays and Fridays. We also keep food light and basic on those days. #nodoughnuts We also decided to spend less during this Lenten season. #iknow #totesshocking
7. My cats. Those little fur balls make my life so much more enjoyable. Riggs has started this new thing every morning. About 15 minutes after I sit down to my desk for work, he wants to jumps up and wants to get loved. He head butts my hand if I try to do anything. So I try to pet him with one hand and type with the other. Murtaugh started stealing my chair every time I got up. So I put another chair beside me with a blanket and that made him happy. He sleeps there just about all day. #goodlittleworkbuddy